A B O U T B E N J A M I N P R E S T I
· Princeton Theological Seminary, M.Div.
· University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
· Oxford University, Prob. M.Litt.
· Johns Hopkins University, B.A.
· Ann Klein Forensic Psychiatric Unit
· Princeton Behavioral Health Services
· Onsen Wellness
· Sports Club LA
Rabbi Benjamin Yosef Presti has dedicated his life to helping people. He provides chaplain services and spiritual counseling to patients in institutional settings and clients via private sessions. As an avid spiritual scholar and prolific writer, he encourages clients to interact with sacred texts to become better informed about religion and spirituality. Whether through one-on-one sessions, workshops, or hospitality encounters, Benjamin enjoys helping every one achieve their "Divine Potential." He is also a Peabody-nominated radio host and enjoys podcasting about diverse religious and cultural themes. He identifies as a Modern Orthodox Jew and was granted private semicha from Rabbi Meir Sasson (but does not issue halakhic opinions). He welcomes constructive, educated dialogue with all faiths.